The term ‘EIGHT Innovation’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 15 Marston Business Park, Lower Hazeldines, Marston Moretaine, Bedfordshire, MK43 0XT. Our company registration number is 06552347 – Company Registered in England . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website uses basic cookies to monitor browsing preferences. No personal information is stored by us for use by third parties.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by EIGHT Innovation Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of EIGHT Innovation Ltd . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, EIGHT Innovation Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of EIGHT Innovation Ltd – © EIGHT Innovation Ltd 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
At EIGHT Innovation we take the protection of our customers’ personal details very seriously.
We only use your details to contact you when you’ve been in touch with a product query.
We do not sell on your details to other companies.
We do not use your details to send you marketing emails.
Should you wish, you can ask to see your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for us using your personal data and have the right to be forgotten.
Please contact us if you wish to do any of these.
If you don’t feel that we have acted on your requests then you are entitled to make a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
This information has been produced by Adrian Howard, the data controller at EIGHT Innovation. If you have any questions regarding it please contact us.
You can email us directly from our Contact page.
You can find out more about your rights under the European GDP Regulations on the ICO website.